Ready for the Superbowl?? Here are two amazingly delicious snacks to serve on Sunday. Go check out The Recipe Girl and see the Superbowl contest and all of her yummy recipes!
A quick and tasty snack that's great for the big game.
- Recipe by Jennifer W.
- 1 lb Sausage, cooked
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 (2.25 oz) Sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 Cup Green and Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 Pkg Won Ton wrappers
- Canola Oil
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients.
- Press wrapper into a mini muffin pan. Brush with oil and bake for 5 min.
- Remove wrappers from pan and place on baking sheet.
- Fill with mixture.
- Bake 5 min or until bubbly!