Can you believe that it is already 2013? I remember being a sophomore in high school and everyone was panicking about Y2K. Remember that? Gosh, and we all thought it was so weird to write, ’00 on our school papers. Anyway, the point is, time has really been flying by and I cannot believe that 2012 is already over. It was such a great year and I cannot even begin to tell you all how much I love your friendship, comments and support.
Here are your top 12 favorites from 2012!
12. Crockpot Roasted Chicken- This easy to make dish just sits away in the crockpot producing the juiciest chicken ever.
11. Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars- Easy, healthier than the store brands, and oh so very yummy. Your kids will be begging for more!
10. Avocado Dressing-The Wrap that saved the world- This is still one of our all time favorite lunches ever. EVER. You’ll just be in heaven with that dressing. Promise.
9. Reeses’s Crumble- Pretty sure I need this right now. Chocolatey-gooey-peanut butter delicious all in a butter bar. Sold.
8. Pizza Dip- The recipe I got from a super cute friend and that I cannot, at all, keep my hands off of.
7. Honey Roasted Chicken- Need I say more? The perfect, homestyle dinner.
6.Italian Nachos- Just try to stop eating these plate of gooey nachos. The alfredo sauce alone is ridiculously addicting!
5. Roasted Tomato Basil Soup- Oh goodness, not only is this soup really delicious but it has bite sized mozzarella sandwiches for croutons. Boo-yah!
4. Peanut Butter Banana Bread- I have bananas ripening on the counter as week speak just so I can make this again. It’s wonderful!
3. Southern Cheese Crackers- These are cute, easy to make and ever so addicting. Perfect for the superbowl…hint hint.
2. Bacon Wrapped Avocados-Yup, I went there. Juicy bacon wrapped around a creamy avocado and rolled in brown sugar deliciousness.
1. Reese’s Krispies- For the second year in a row, these easy to make treats are so yummy, the kids can help make them and it helps you get rid of all of that Halloween candy. Woohoo!!
Here’s to another great year together. Did I miss one of your favorites? I’d love to hear what it is!
Some of my favorites from the year were,
Steakhouse Smashed Potatoes