These honey roasted red potatoes are simple to die for! A simple note of sweetness with these tender red potatoes make for a delicious dish!
Perfectly tender with just the right mix of flavors, you really won’t be sorry when you make these. Or when you go back for seconds!
I’ll be honest, I have a hard time thinking up sides to go with dinner. I don’t know why.
You would think a side dish would be easier than a whole main dish, but that’s just not true for me. These are easy and very lightly flavored so you could easily pair them with a plethera of dishes.
If you’re trying to come up with something to leave your guests in awe, these honey roasted red potatoes are definitely the dish!
Honey Roasted Red Potatoes
- 1 Pound Red potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- Heat oven to 375 and spray a cookie sheet.
- Cut potatoes in half or quarters depending on the size and line on the baking sheet.
- Mix the butter, honey, mustard, salt and pepper and drizzle over the potatoes.
- Bake for 30-40 min until tender.