One of the best healthy treats that we’ve had is Greek Frozen Yogurt. This Mango Frozen Yogurt was delicious and I didn’t feel guilty for eating more than two scoops, and it was so light and refreshing on a hot day.
It’s been so hot and dry here in Utah, and of course we are outside most of the day, everyday. I am all about getting the housework, blogging, errands, and meals done every day, but I am also keenly aware that summer is magical to kids and I want them to be making memories with friends and family that will last a lifetime.
We’ve really enjoyed going to the park during the evening and just relaxing as a family. We talk about life, read stories, play on the playground and enjoy a delicious snack or treat. This one was easily packed with ice around it and enjoyed one evening. The kids devoured it, and while the husband wasn’t really a fan (he’s more an ice cream fan or Red Mango fan) I definitely love it.
Mango Frozen Yogurt
- ½ Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ Cup Plain 0% Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Mangoes, Peeled and chopped
- In the bowl of a food processor add the the mango chunks and process until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process again, until all ingredients are mixed evenly.
- Chill until cold, about 30 minutes. Add the mixture to an ice cream maker and turn on.
- Serve immediately or place in an airtight container in the freezer if you prefer.