Mason Jar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cheesecakes: cool and creamy strawberry frozen yogurt cheesecake served in Mason jars.
With warm weather just around the corner (if it hasn’t arrived already), it’s great to have some no-bake dessert recipes up your sleeve. These Mason Jar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cheesecakes are the perfect way to welcome summer!
Hello everyone! It’s Danelle from Let’s Dish Recipes and I’m so excited to share this fun strawberry dessert with you today!
I don’t know about you, but I hate turning on my oven when it’s hot outside, so I’ve been dreaming up plenty of no-bake dessert recipes lately, and these little strawberry frozen yogurt cheesecakes were a big hit with my family.
The best part is, you’ll just need a handful of simple ingredients and 15-20 minutes to whip up these tasty treats!
These individual sized desserts are made with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, sweetened whipped cream and vanilla yogurt.
They’re like a cross between a delicious creamy cheesecake and your favorite strawberry frozen yogurt.
I like to dice my strawberries pretty small for this recipe. You can use other kinds of fresh berries too, or a combination of berries if you like.
And of course there’s a graham cracker crust!
Any small dessert dishes will work for these cheesecakes, but I really love the 4 ounce Mason Jars. They don’t cost too much and are perfect for serving all kinds of desserts in individual portions. Something about giving everyone their very own dessert just makes people feel special.
This recipe will fill about a dozen mini Mason jars. Just be sure to set your cheesecakes out at room temperature for about 20 minutes before serving.
These mini strawberry frozen yogurt cheesecakes are cool, creamy and perfect for summer celebrations, back yard barbecues and neighborhood get together.
But let’s be honest, I’d eat frozen yogurt and cheesecake any time of year!
Mason Jar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cheesecakes
- ¾ cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (5.3 oz.) vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spoon about 1 tablespoons of crumb mixture into 12 Mason jars or small dessert dishes.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the strawberries, then fold in the whipped topping. Spoon the filling over the graham cracker crusts.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, until firm. Let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving.
Be sure to save this recipe for Mason Jar Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Cheesecakes to your favorite Pinterest board for later.
Head over to my blog for even more great recipes.
If you love this recipe, you might also like: