WHY????? Why did I have to make this?! A month ago I made an awesome cheesecake with brown sugar raspberry sauce and it was wonderful but by the time I went to bed I just could not stop thinking about making it into a dip and now here we are with a no bake cheesecake dip and of course a lovely raspberry sauce. I’m back from BlogHer Food which I attended on behalf of Pretzel Crisps®, so it’s finally time to talk about the dip that everyone couldn’t stay out of and you should probably make for Memorial Day.
At first I was going back and forth about the “dipper”, like should it be graham crackers? Maybe vanilla wafers? Then we tried mini pretzel crisps. HOLY MOLY. It’s like the raspberry pretzel salad as a dip. Shoot, there goes my cheesecake thing, but seriously it is that too. The point is, there is something so incredible about the salty, crunchy, creamy, sweet thang. Gosh dang it is good!! And it has to be the minis. Trust me. It’s like you get the perfect bite every darn time and no need to double dip! Booyah!
BlogHer Food was so much fun and Kristy from Sweet Treats and More and Deborah from Taste and Tell and I all ended up having such a fun time. We had great chats about life, blogging, and being moms and it always involved a little snacking with Pretzel Crisps®.
In fact, I think the most I took away from the conference happened over good food with different bloggers and friends. I learned that getting to know each other and help one another is essential, that pinterest is still the bomb and I need to do a better job of making it more of a priority and I learned that in the end, it doesn’t matter about page numbers or facebook likes, it matters what kind of content we are putting out there and how we feel about it, not anyone else. We shared, we laughed, we cried, we collaborated and we ate a lot. Trust me, this recipe would have been heaven to share with everyone.
- 1 (8oz) container regular creamcheese spread (not the 8oz brick, but the tub)
- 1 (7 oz) container marshmallow cream
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- ⅓ cup raspberries for garnish
- Mini Pretzel crisps for dipping
- In a large bowl, with a handheld mixer combine the cream cheese and marshmallow cream. Set aside. Place the jam in a mesh strainer with a bowl underneath. With a rubber spatula press the jame through the strainer. Reserve the raspberry mixture and bring over the bowl with the cheesecake mix. Place the cheescake dip in a serving bowl with just a scoop at a time. Add a little berry sauce, more dip, more berry sauce etc until you finish it off. Using a small spoon, swirl the mixture together and serve with salty, mini pretzel crisps.
Check out this awesome banana cream caramel cheesecake dip by Sweet Treats and More too!!