Hi friends! It’s Amber, from Dessert Now, Dinner Later! I’m back to share another great recipe with you all!
Can you believe that October is pretty much over?! That went by way too fast! Things need to slow down because I am enjoying fall and I know winter will be here in Utah sooner than I like to admit!
Today’s recipe is fall and pumpkin inspired. I’m not ready to give up the pumpkin recipes yet! They’re good through Thanksgiving anyways, right?! Good!
This pumpkin recipe, is much less traditional in my mind because I am always BAKING with pumpkin, but this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is a no-bake delightful treat!
Basically you can dip ANYTHING in it and it will taste good. Sweet or savory. We did apples, vanilla wafers and pretzels, but ritz crackers and gingersnaps would be good too!
My husband brought some to work and they smeared it on some cinnamon waffles (he manages the waffle production for a company) and everyone was “ooh-ing” and “aah-ing” over how good it was!
I think this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip would work well as a no bake cheesecake in a graham cracker pie crust as well. Really, it’s so versatile and delicious!
If you have a party coming up and need something easy to bring, make this! You’ll be glad you did!
- 1 (8oz) pkg Neufchatel cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8oz) tub cool whip
- With a handheld mixer and large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree and pie spice.
- Beat in the cool whip until mixed thoroughly and the beaters leave ripples in the dip.
- Optional: Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve with apples, pretzels, vanilla wafers or your favorite dippers.
Connect with Amber:
Want more pumpkin recipes?