I’ve heard that if you really want to change you should tell someone because it will help you to be better and more accountable. Well, who better to tell than all of our sweet readers, right?! I have got to start making better grocery lists and then actually taking it to the store with me. This quest bar fruit pizza was the result of a frustrating experience with extra large cupcake liners but good mercy it was worth it.
But back to the list. I usually can keep everything in my head, but lately I’ve had a few things to get that aren’t in the norm, like the large cupcake liners and a needle (somehow I misplaced all of mine) and sure enough, I get home and realize I forgot both.
The next day I return to the store to reshoot a recipe that tasted amazing but needed better photos and bam! I forgot the liners AGAIN!!!! Do you have any idea how annoying that is? Especially considering that it’s no one’s fault by my own. BOOOO!! Yeah, I need to be better. But at least we have a special treat that’s ok to eat later at night compared to candy bars or nachos. Or is it just us that get those hankerings?
- 1 Vanilla Almond Crunch Bar
- Fresh Fruit
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt cream cheese, softened
- Unwrap the quest bar and place it on a plate. Microwave for 10 seconds and then break in half and stick the pieces into a square. Roll into a circle.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, greek yogurt, powdered sugar, and orange juice until smooth. Spread over the quest bar and top with fruit. Serve immediately