When I was little s’mores were only made with graham crackers but have you tried Ritz crackers? Salty and sweet these Ritz Reese’s S’mores Bars are the new trend!
Ritz Reese’s S’mores Bars
I owe this post to my children and Amanda from Kevin and Amanda. Months ago we saw her instagram with this amazing ritz cracker reese’s s’more and of course I had to try it. It’s amazing. She’s a genius. I immediately decided to make it into a bar, ritz peanut butter cup s’mores bars, but silly me I put the post on hold and scheduled it for May thinking it would be better for warmer weather. Then she posted this killer Gooey Ritz Peanut Butter Cup S’mores Bars recipe and good mercy! It looks to die for!
Want to see exactly how to make these? Just hit play and you can watch the entire gooey deliciousness come together!
- 1½ packages of Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 7 tablespoons of butter, melted
- ¼ cup cinnamon sugar
- 3½ cups of mini marshmallows
- 12 reese's peanut butter cups, chopped
- Heat the oven to 350. Place tinfoil or parchment paper in the bottom of an 8x9" pan.
- In a bowl, combine the crackers, butter and cinnamon sugar. Stir to combine until it resembles wet sand. Press ⅔ of the crust into the bottom of the pan and bake for 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and quickly sprinkle on the marshmallows, reese's and the left over topping. Bake for an additional 6 minutes and remove from the oven. Enjoy!