Cinnamon sugar pretzels are one of our all time favorite snacks or treats. Adults and kids cannot stay out of the bowl. Trust me!
Such a simple snack yet so hard to keep your hands out of. These cinnamon sugar pretzels with white chocolate drizzle are the perfect snack for parties or just watching a movie or if Mom really needs a darn treat!
Heaven knows you need at least one simple thing for a party so that you aren’t slaving away in the kitchen day and night and during the party. That’s a mistake I’ve made, working in the kitchen and running around making sure things are good to go instead of enjoying myself.
This is an odd recipe as it’s oil that you’re going to stir into the pretzels and then use the microwave to bake it all in there. It works. I promise, but it is a little weird to pour oil all over something you want to eat.
We like to add a little extra cinnamon sugar right before we drizzle the white chocolate, but don’t stress if you forget. They are wonderful either way.
During the holidays you can easily change up the white chocolate with food coloring to make these even more festive.
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
- ⅔ Cup Canola Oil
- ⅓ Cup Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 Bag Mini Pretzels
- 4 oz White chocolate, melted and colored if you so desire.
- Extra cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- Mix the oil and cinnamon sugar together and toss pretzels in it.
- Microwave on high for 2 min stirring every 30 seconds until oil is absorbed (sometimes this takes longer and sometimes a little less time).
- Lay out on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar.
- Let air dry completely and drizzle with white chocolate. Let air dry again and serve!
Have you ever seen that bag of pretzel snappers at Costco? They are so addicting and now you can make them from home!
It’s never a bad thing to go pumpkin spice, right?