These Cookies and Cream Brownies using Hershey’s Cookies N Creme Candy bars were a reeeeaaallly huge hit at our house. I even went and picked up a huge supply of cookies n creme candy bars to keep with the chocolate chips so we always have some on hand. In other words, these are a new staple in our home. They will forever be a favorite.
The brownies are perfectly fudge-y, gooey, chocolate-y, and delicious. I love that the top has that “crust” if you will and the rest is all tender, and as I’ve already mentioned, gooey. In fact, I would even go as far as to say that even if I just made it into a plain brownie it would probably be our favorite brownie recipe. But, it’s not just a plain brownie. That cookies n creme center is amazing. AMAZING. Oh my sweet deliciousness.
Can you see how melty and perfect these are? You will die. You will adore these brownies.
Cookies and Cream Brownies
- Recipe By Me
- See note
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- ¾ Cup Margarine, melted, and cooled
- ⅓ Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 10 oz Bag Hershey's Cookies N Creme small Candy Bars or a few King Size Bars
- Heat the oven to 350
- Mix the cake mix, margarine and evaporated milk in the bowl of a standing mixer. Mix until completely incorporated. Dough should be thick, but very greasy.
- Press ½ of the dough into a greased 8x9 inch pan. Bake for 6-7 min or until the brownie is starting to firm up.
- Lay the candy bars evenly over the half baked brownie.
- Place a large spoonful of dough into your hand and press it out flat. Carefully lift one edge of the dough off of your hand, tilting the hand holding the dough, so that it comes off in one sheet, and place it over the candy bars. Continue "patching" the dough all over the candy bars until they are completely covered.
- Place back in the oven for another 15-18 min, or until set. These are a bit gooey, and the center is chocolate so your toothpick probably wont come out clean. Set aside to cool for 5-10 min. Enjoy!