Throw everything in the crock pot and in a few hours you have a delicious, creamy crockpot chicken dish that can be served over rice, noodles, or potatoes!
Yup, this Crockpot Chicken doesn’t look pretty, and it’s not healthy, but it really is so good and easy! We have been eating terrible lately. It’s this darn holiday. We are so busy with Cade’s finals, work, Christmas stuff, family, etc etc. It’s just easier to eat something quick, tasty and comforting sometimes than it is to worry about what the healthiest choices are. We need to be better. I’m sure that you could add some broccoli pieces or maybe even carrots to this crockpot chicken and it would help a little bit on the nutrition side. Maybe you could even try adding a little bit of sour cream or plain yogurt if you aren’t a big fan of the cream cheese. Anyway, we eat this with brown rice or whole wheat angel hair. I am sure you could serve it over mashed potatoes too!
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- ½ Cube of Butter
- 1 Italian Dressing Seasoning Dry Mix
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (8 Oz) Pkg Cream Cheese
- In a crock pot, mix together the soup, butter and italian seasoning packet. Add the chicken breasts.
- Cook in crockpot on low for 3½ hours.
- Shred chicken and add cream cheese to the sauce. Mix until smooth. If it seems too thick add a little milk.
- Serve over rice or pasta!