Hello! This is Adell … not the singer 😉 her name is spelled different anyway. I do love the singer Adele though! Are you a fan? The song Hello is still a favorite of mine. Did you see her sing on Ellen? So amazing. And when she recorded a voicemail for Ellen’s cell phone?! Anyways, I blog over at Baked in Arizona and I am SO excited to share a fun, easy & festive St. Patrick’s Mint Chocolate Lucky Charms recipe with you today.
I made this with my daughter and she loved helping and eating it of course. This bark is not only cute for St. Patrick’s Day but it has the 2 best flavors, mint and chocolate.
And I will pretend that my husband thinks mint chocolate tastes like toothpaste. That just means more mink bark of us! I used the green lucky charms cereal but you could use the classic version as well. The cereal tastes great with the chocolate and looks just adorable. I love an easy treat that the kids can help with. Perfect for St. Patrick’s day!
- 1 pound chocolate flavored almond bark
- ⅛ teaspoon mint (or peppermint) extract
- ¾ cup green & gold lucky charms cereal
- ¾ cup green mint m&m candies
- green or St. Patrick's theme sprinkles
- Line a baking half sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Melt the chocolate almond bark according to the package directions then stir in the mint extract.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with the cereal, m&m candies & sprinkles.
- Let set up in the fridge then break into desired sized pieces and enjoy!
See more from Baked in Arizona and follow along: